Kathleen Floryan respects and protects your privacy. Your name and any information you provide us will not be sold to other companies. We keep this information strictly confidential and solely for our own use.
1. Commitment: Kathleen Floryan is committed to respecting your privacy while providing the highest possible quality service and we recognize your need to know that your personal data is being lawfully processed and held in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Personal data is any information that relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data and so covers the information you may provide to us.
3. Data Controller: Kathleen Floryan is the data controller of your personal data and we will only collect information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Our contact details are listed below.
4. Data Collection: We collect information from you when you register or when you email us to receive updates to our Site, which includes:
This information is collected from the online forms that you complete and submit to Kathleen Floryan.
5. Use of Personal Data: We use the information that you personally provide to:
In the interests of continually improving our services to you we may contact you from time to time to information you of new products and services that are relevant to you. We are committed to giving you the choice of whether or not to receive such information. If you do not wish to be contacted by us, please tick the opt-out box on the online form. If you wish to opt back in at any time you can do this by sending us an email.
6. Sensitive Information: We will never collect sensitive information about you without your express consent.
7. Transfer of Personal Data: If we intend to transfer your personal data outside the United States of America we will always obtain your consent first.
8. Third Parties Use of Your Personal Data: Kathleen Floryan will not sell or share your personal data with others.
9. Accuracy: Kathleen Floryan strives to keep your personal data up to date and accurate. We will amend or delete inaccurate data as soon as reasonably practical after a request from you to do so. Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request details of personal information which we hold about you.
10. Tracking: We also collect information automatically about your visit to our Site. The information obtained in this way, which includes demographic data and browsing patterns, is only used in aggregate form, and as such cannot be used to identify you personally. Such aggregate information helps us to audit usage of our web site and improve the service provided.
11. Security: Kathleen Floryan is committed to ensuring the security of your personal data. In order to prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of your personal data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use encryption when collecting or transferring credit card information.
DON'T MISS A NEW LISTING AGAIN!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES